In 1954 the King family from Subiaco WA holidayed in a historic Hammond Cottage on Yallingup Hill. This image L-R shows Jim (age 7), Bruce (age 4) and father Ern King with the remains of a salmon caught earlier at Rabbits Beach. The Hammond family ran 9 holiday cottages on the hill in the 50s and also maintained the original Tearooms, general store and petrol bowser above the beach. The Tearooms & store later became known as Surfside. Photo courtesy of the King Family.